Minocqua, WI Unique Art And Gift Items
Twisted Widdlin' Fool
Owned by Steve and Corey Urback, Twisted Widdlin' Fool offers very unique items to downtown Minocqua. Steve is a woodworker who creates one-of-a-kind furniture using mostly local trees. Our store houses work from many local artists who display their one-of-a-kind products. We have a variety of unique art pieces and gift items that are locally made here in Wisconsin. Visit our store now and see what sets us apart from the rest.
Our products include, but not limited to:
- Fabric creations by Corey Urback
- Jewelry by Robert and Louise Vesely
- Photography by Lonni (the owner’s daughter)
- Hair ware by Alyssa (the owner’s daughter)
- Soaps by Star Lake Soap Co.
- Custom signs by Riverwood Originals
- Wood turnings by Life's Semple Pleasures
- Stained glass by Orin and Chris
- Handmade fishing lures by Greg Nimmer "Nimmer Swimmer"
- Home decor by Jeanne
- Pottery by Copper Moon and Pine Creek
- Handmade birdhouses / feeders by Rich
We are located on Oneida Street.
Contact Twisted Widdlin' Fool today at 715-358-9663 (715-358-WOOD).